1. Clean my home studio! (and keep it cleaned)
2. Create at least one new and healthly meal each week
3. Work out, work out, work out!
4. Give more than I receive. Some form of hands-on charity. Not just giving of the $$ this year.
5. Solidify some plans for my family
6. Settle into a budget and savings plan
7. Learn something new
8. Start and complete PROJECT: 365
9. Turn 30 with a smile
10. Focus on the Lord, through consistently going to church, sharing Him with J and others and reading my Bible.
1. Ha! Haven't even touched it. I did, however, spend hours yesterday cleaning the rest of the house. I scrubbed floors, I dusted, I mopped, I vacuumed, I did it all...except the studio.
2. I am kicking butt and taking names. I have created so many new and healthy meals already that I better slow down or else I will run out of recipes before the summer. As
3. Errrrday! That is right! I am down 2.6lbs from BEFORE the holidays and God knows I didn't weigh in during or directly after that two week long fat fest.
4. I hope I am doing this. I am blessed so I feel like I am always receiving. I am looking for ways to volunteer. I have contacted a great lady at Project Linus and plan to start making some blankets for the little babies.
5. I'm praying about it. That is all a girl can do at the moment.
6. Again, praying about it. We have also only ate out once this week. Well, I have only ate out once this week. On Thursday I splurged on small Diet Coke and a Fresco Steak Soft Taco from Taco Bell. Can a girl get some credit?! I said a SMALL Diet Coke. Woot! Go Lisa! Go Lisa! Normally I consume a large and drink every sip. It's not on my 10 in '10 but I am also trying to cut back on my ridiculous amount of Diet Coke.
7. If recipes count, then check. If not, then I have another 11.5 months to go.
8. Started! 10 days down, 355 to go! Word.....
9. Ahhh, 10 months to go.
10. This is going well. I am trying to be the light. I am trying to honestly think "what would Jesus do." I have been focusing on being loving, encouraging, supportive, and uplifting to J throughout everything, everyday. We do need to go to church. Somedays I wish church wasn't 45 minutes away. It makes it tough.
Thanks for checking in and catching up with me. It's been a good 10 days! It is January 10th, right? Wouldn't it be funny if it was only the 9th? I'm such a dork. Off to check the date....