I am not one for resolutions because, well, they rarely get kept for the entire year and I don't like them. I was thrilled when I saw Shanna doing a 10 in '10 list so I had to follow suit. I have thought about and prayed about what I would like to work on in 2010. Here is my list!
1. Clean my home studio! (and keep it cleaned)
2. Create at least one new and healthly meal each week
3. Work out, work out, work out!
4. Give more than I receive. Some form of hands-on charity. Not just giving of the $$ this year.
5. Solidify some plans for my family
6. Settle into a budget and savings plan
7. Learn something new
8. Start and complete PROJECT: 365
9. Turn 30 with a smile
10. Focus on the Lord, through consistently going to church, sharing Him with J and others and reading my Bible.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!