Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Little Gem!

Have you ever known someone who just radiates goodness? Someone who truly would give you the shirt off their back?  Someone who always has a nice thing to say?  Someone who pops in with a text message or an email to brighten your dreary day? 

Well, I do know someone like that.  Her name is Meghan.  Before I could even call Meghan a friend I could sense these things about her.  She contacted me first as a WAHM, through my business, offering me an advertising opportunity on a forum she was on.  I accepted and the rest just gets better from there.  She is all about helping other work-at-home mom's (or work-at-home chicks) like me.  She has an awesome Win It Wednesday feature on her blog where she spotlights a wahm and one of their great products for a giveaway.  Meghan doesn't get the product...it goes directly to the winner.  She doesn't get paid by these wahms either.  (I know, because I have been featured on one of her Win It Wednesday's).  She does this out of the goodness of her heart, to help other wahm's.

I have so many good things I could say about this girl.  I hope one day ya'll meet someone as geniune and nice as Meghan.  For all you wahm's, drop Meghan a line if you want.  I'm sure she'll be happy to add you to one of her Win It Wednesdays. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel so blessed to know her and her blog ROCKS!