Saturday, October 3, 2009

One Word Meme

My sweet friend Michelle from Michellany has tagged me with a meme!

A one worder...tough!  You know I have a lot to say, so keeping these answers to ONE word each will be a challenge.  Here I go!

Where is your cell phone? Bed

Your hair? Cute

Your mother? Amazing

Your father? Buddy

Your favorite food? Pizza

Your dream last night? Tiring

Your favorite drink? Diet Coke (two words, shut it!)

Your dream/goal? Family

What room are you in? Bedroom

Your hobby? Life

Your fear? Lonliness

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Content

Where were you last night? Out

Something that you aren’t? Perfect

Muffins? Bagel

Wish list item? Vacation

Where did you grow up? Michigan

Last thing you did? Shower

What are you wearing? Outfit

Your TV? On

Your pets? LOVE

Friends? Happy

Your life? Blessed

Your mood? Anxious

Missing someone? Kiddos

Vehicle? Black

Something you’re not wearing? socks

Your favorite store? TargetMacys (I can't pick!)

Your favorite color? Pink

When was the last time you laughed? Earlier

Last time you cried? Yesterday

Your best friend? Sis

One place that I go to over and over? Playhouse

One person who emails me regularly? Auntie

Favorite place to eat? Los Quatros
 
I am going to tag my friend Kari at DotComKari who happens to be the FABULOUS designer of my blog!  Thank you Kari, I love it and you are amazing!  I am also going to tag my friend Meghan at Tuckers  Take Tennessee.  Can't wait to hear your answers:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, you are fast! And you did great with those one-word answers! Thanks for playing - have a great weekend! (This is Michelle, by the way...not sure why the comment preview gizmo is showing me as a random number...)