Monday, August 18, 2008

Family Circle

New stamps have arrived at Little Painted Polka Dots! They are a wonderful addition to my hand-stamped silver line. They are big and funky... and SUPER CUTE! They have proven perfect for creating the new Family Circle charm. Mom and Dad's intials in the middle surrounded by the precious names of all the little ones.

I also want to point out that each and every one of my silver pieces are hand crafted by me. I am not buying pre-cut silver bases and stamping into them with metal stamps. I am creating them by hand out of pure silver clay and then firing in a jewelry kiln. After firing, I burnish and polish each piece. The result is a 99.9% pure silver piece of art, created just for you!


5 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

1. No I don't know the size of Shaq's penis. But I must say that I am a bit curious now.

2. Feel'n much better thank-you. =)

3. Love your pendants! I'll be back to shop closer to Christmas.

Kelly said...

ooohhhh those are so cool!!! Gonna have to check out your site.

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Cute! I love the look!

Kristin said...

I LOVE my new pendant! Thank you SO SO much!

Anonymous said...

Love my beautiful necklace, it's something I will treasure always. You do fantastic work.