Sunday, March 30, 2008

A combination to love!

When typing my title I automatically thought of Chinese food. I guess it was the word "combination." Who knows? All I know is that I want some fried rice and wonton soup. Mmm. All of the Chinese restaurants here are sub par and flat-out nasty. Nothing compares to Wok Inn by my mom and dads. I love it there. Sad to think that as a child my mom would get me a Baby Pan! Pan! (LOL) from the pizza place because I thought Chinese food was gross. I would love to have some of that (not gross) food right now. Hi Mom and Dad...LOVE YOU!


Okay on to the real reason behind this post. I came across a new color combination that I absolutely love. It is new to me. I am sure this combo has been around for a while. Hence my new layout. Red and teal...love it, love it, love it! I just made this adorable Birdhouse Growth Chart for the fabulous Sarah Flake (http://www.hollywoodflakes.org/) and I used this color combo (by the height marker birdies!) That is where the love is. I am aware that the majority of the painting doesn't depict my combo love. I am also aware that you cannot see the birdies clearly in this photo...but the point is...IT'S THERE!

1 comment:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. "Sass" is definitely becoming a good word for Zoe!

I stopped by Little Pink Polka Dots, too. LOVE the ladybug plaque. I bookmarked your site so I can get back and order one of those. Any chance we can get a butterfly, too? Zoe's going to have a new sister soon. The nursery is ladybugs... but Zoe's new room is going to have a butterfly theme. I'd love to get a name plaque for each door. Your stuff is just adorable.