Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl and Polkadots

Sheesh, I don't know what I was worried about. We ended up having a great time last night. J and I went up to this local restaurant/bar that we frequent and had a good night. Drank a little, ate a little, played a little, and cheered A LOT! I have two words to say about last nights game - WHOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! I am so excited that the Giants won. I think this is the first time I said "Giants" and not "Eli." I love, love, love Eli. I think it is because he is the little brother and I empathize with him on that. He is finally in the spotlight, no longer in Peytons shadow! GO ELI!

So, I bought THE CUTEST new coat today. Ask my sister, she'll tell you. I call it my "company coat" because it has polka dots. I know! So cute. She laughed when I said "this can be my company coat." She thinks I am goofy, but I was serious. I love polka dots, and my company, AND MY NEW COAT! I'll post a pic soon. I also bought some polka dot slippers. Not as cute as the coat, but I did need new slippers and hey, polka dots never hurt!

Off to work out (dreading it...wanna snuggle on the couch) but summer clothes will be peeking out of my closet before I know it.

Whimsy Wishes,
L

No comments: